Fulvpat replied

378 weeks ago

Hponcfg Download Windows 2012 Standard > http://shorl.com/kuhoridryrale

Show Spoiler

f8b064a664
I was logged in and working in just a matter of minutes. Thanks for this! Reply Didier Piter says: December 6, 2006 at 5:48 am Great and environmental friendly !! Thanks Reply Jennifer says: December 19, 2006 at 5:05 pm This solved my problem You are awesome Reply Hans says: December 21, 2006 at 7:21 am Great site, usefull information that help me a lot, and save some time. I think hp might be a little more of a helping hand than it is now& but your howto made me at least smile for a while, so thank you ;) B.t.w. Also you can ignore the No RILOE II board found message. however I can not get it to work. This has saved me many hours of work ! Reply langballe says: June 8, 2006 at 11:32 am Nice guide. Just a quick note initially got Script Failed but this was due to password length. =) Take care and thanks again! Natalie Reply Alessandro says: January 27, 2010 at 9:10 am User addition worked from an Oracle Enterprise Linux 4U8 x8664 box using hponcfg from the command line. Reply Hagrat says: June 11, 2009 at 4:39 am Thanks Chrissy, works a treat. Thanks for the help.

Does anyone know of an undocumented GET-type command that will simply retrieve the current activation key from an ilo MP? Reply Tony says: October 26, 2007 at 10:14 am If you get the error message ERROR :firmware flash is in progress.Please wait for a while, you need to download a later version of HPONCFG from HP.COM and install it. HPONCFG should be executed from the target server console session It may, or may NOT work properly via alternatives (RDP/Terminal Services session, Citrix/Metaframe session, etc.) HPONCFG.exe is specific to the OS platform (32 vs. Always an avid scripter, she attended the Monad session at Microsofts Professional Developers Conference in Los Angeles back in 2005 and has worked and played with PowerShell ever since. I initially received a password is too short error and had to lengthen the password to eight alpha-numeric characters with at least one capital letter. :) Reply Babul says: September 4, 2007 at 2:04 pm Fantastic!! Worked like a champ!! Thanks for posting this& Reply sandeep says: September 17, 2007 at 2:02 pm Hi, I ran the command mentioned above and got this in the output.txt Firmware Revision = 1.88 Device type = iLO Driver name = CpqCiDrv Script succeeded But if i try to login it says unauthorized. Reply Robert Gowdey says: October 9, 2007 at 3:41 pm Worked perfectly. Is there a way to reset the password on this box remotely? Reply Petr says: November 29, 2007 at 4:52 am Well written article, most helpful too.

windows 95 preview program downloadaudio device for windows xp free download dell inspiron 6000download google chrome 2016 for windows 8.1download angry birds star wars 2 windowsmicrografx windows draw 5 free downloadwhen was windows 10 released for downloaddownload daemon tools free for windows 7 crackscreen recording software for windows 8 free downloadnetbak replicator windows 8 downloadwifi software for windows 7 ultimate 32 bit free download

last edited 340 weeks ago by Fulvpat
Please log in to post a reply.